lunes, 18 de abril de 2011

A little of my life

Hi, my names is Catalina Michelle Lagos Rivas, I am nineteen years old, I am chilean, my birthday is 17 of March, I have always  lived with my grandparents and my mom.I love my family with all my heart and my soul. I initially lived in a home in the commune of Puente Alto, but in 2004 I enroll in Liceo 1 Javiera Carrera and my family decided to move to center of Santiago. In this school I had some problem with a classmates, they bulling me, for this my mather advise me to postulate to other school, Liceo Carmela Carvajal de Prat, in this place I  known a real people, my classmate were good with my and improve my self-esteem.
I study from 2010 the best degree, midwifery in Faculty Medicine of the Universidad de Chile, I love the first professional practice ( second half of 2010),because in that moment I could see and feel, which midwifery is my degree. For two years and three months I have a boyfriend, he makes me very happy, I can fly when I am with him, I forget everything. Sometimes we have a problems, but alway we can find a solution.I love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario